The First Year Project is a multi-year, non-partisan effort to (1) Examine the history and structure of presidential First Years, (2) Assess the policy opportunities and threats for our next President, and (3) Influence the national debate by addressing candidates, opinion leaders, and the public.
Volume 10 has just been published, with contributions by:
- Brantly Womack, “Dancing with China”
- Jeffry Frieden, “Make friends and influence people”
- Barry Eichengreen, “Prepare for a crisis”
- Menzie Chinn, “The big picture”
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin, “America can come first”
- Cristina Davis, “Make trade great again”