Just finished a conversation on Wisconsin Public Radio “Central Time”. Here are some papers that informed my talk.
- IHME projections
- NY Fed on high frequency tracking
- CBPP on CARES and what more needs to be done
- Bown on Tariffs disrupted medical supplies critical to US coronavirus fight
- Correia et al. Pandemics Depress the Economy, Public Health Interventions Do Not: Evidence from the 1918 Flu
- Eichenbaum et al. The Macroeconomics of Epidemics
- Atkeson, A note on the economic impact of coronavirus
- Atkeson, Lockdowns and GDP: Is there a tradeoff?