Surely, they’ve got the expertise…well maybe not
- Mark Meadows, Associate of Arts (not a BA), Univ. of South Florida
- Ivanka Trump, BA BS Economics, Wharton
- Jared Kushner, BA Government, Harvard; JD/MBA, NYU
- Steve Mnuchin, BA Economics, Yale
- Larry Kudlow, BA History, Rochester
- Robert Lighthizer, BA Georgetown, JD Georgetown
- Wilbur Ross, BA Yale, MBA Harvard
Well, I had a BA in economics before advanced studies, and I wouldn’t have considered that adequate preparation for figuring out how to open up an economy in a pandemic. And perhaps a public health expert would’a been nice.
Here are links to some plans, all of which involve large amounts of testing.